IK Signature - Snap & Win
*This Program is Only Valid for Malaysia (1st March - 31st March 2022).
Buy IK Signature & stand a chance to win RM 100 Touch n' Go E-wallet credit on 1st March - 31st March 2022.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Step 1: Snap a picture with IK Signature Paper.
Step 2: Upload picture to Signature Copier Facebook Page: facebook.com/signaturecopierpaper/ and #WhereImpressionsMatter #IKSignature
*Limited to 10 Winners.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in the IK Signature Snap & Win Contest (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Contest is organized by Goldtech Access Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysia (as of 1st March 2022)
- Contest starts on 1st March 2022 to 31st March 2022. (“Contest Period”)
- Contest Prize (“Prize”): RM 1000 worth of Touch n’ Go E-wallet credit.
- 10 Winners will be selected along the contest period.
- The prize lists are: RM 100 x 10 Winners
- Prize will be in the form of Touch n’ Go E-wallet credit. The Winners should have a Touch n’ Go E-wallet to redeem the Touch n’s Go credit.
- The prize in the form of reload pin will be sent to Winners via email. The email will be sent out on weekdays (Monday to Friday, excluding public holiday).
- Winners Selection:
- Winners will be selected based on the 10 most creative photo and caption.
- Shortlisted Winners will be contacted via Facebook Direct Message. Winners are required to reply within 2 working days, if shortlisted finalist is not contactable, the Organizer reserves the rights to replace the shortlisted finalist with the next name on the list.
- All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within stipulated time frame or will be forfeited. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants confirm all the information given on the Contest form is true and valid. Participants agree to grant the rights to the Organizer to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
- Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such request can be made via email at email@example.com. Refer to Signature Copier Facebook Page for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to: facebook.com/signaturecopierpaper/ or call 03-5635 1391, Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm excluding public holidays.
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Goldtech Access Sdn. Bhd. (“GTA” or “we” or “us”).
Further, by submitting to this Contest, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by GTA in the manner as specified in this Notice.
We shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with, such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, and any other information that we have requested from you in the contest.
GTA will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to GTA, for the purposes of the Contest and contacting you (if necessary).
The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service provider(s) for the a fore mentioned purposes. The service provider(s) include the appointed vendors organizing, managing or operating the Contest. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.